BRITAIN – McDonalds Brush

BRITAIN - McDonalds Brush

A mother had the shock of her life after her teenage son bit into a McDonalds burger to find a wire cleaning brush inside. Janet Stephens and her son Brett were having lunch at the fast food restaurant in Kidderminster, Worcs, when they made the grim discovery in a Chicken Legend Burger. The pair say the five inch wire bottle brush was running through the chicken part of the burger.
Credit: newsteam.co.uk
16/2/2010.

More Popular Stories:






Subscribe

Leave a Reply