This is a guest post by a writer at MyCorporateLogo.com
A logo represents a company. It defines that company’s identity and purpose. It is an integral part of brand strategy. Without a logo or brand identity it would be impossible for a consumer to identify one product or service from the next.
Most consumers have very strong opinions regarding their favorite brand. These opinions are more emotional than rational. Some brands (e.g. Nike, Coca-Cola etc.) resonate with customers more than others. Customers form an emotional attachment to these brands, often disregarding better products and services for ones with higher visibility and brand recognition.
Some brands even become synonymous with the product and the consumer starts recognizing the product by its brand name (e.g. Xerox).
It is therefore of the utmost importance that every company–especially the small business–has a sound brand strategy and a strong brand identity with a unique identifiable logo.
Brand Identity and Small Business Logo Design helps small businesses in many ways. A few of the more important ones are listed below.
1. It helps give the company an established and professional feel. This increases the customers trust in the products or services the company offers.
2. A powerful brand identity is important as in general, people find it easier to recall images than text. There is an old saying “A picture is worth a thousand words”. The logo represents that picture and can be remembered and identified with greater ease than a thousand words describing the company.
3. Logo graphics can bring about awareness of the products or services that you offer in cases where the company name is not self-explanatory.
4. As the company grows, the consumer base stays loyal to the brand.
5. The brand value generated can also be leveraged when selling stock in the company or the company itself for a higher perceived value than the actual value.
MyCorporateLogo.com offers affordable logo design and corporate identity design services to start ups, small and mid-sized organizations. They have designed logos, websites, brochures, letterhead, business cards, and stationary for many industries.