Whoever let this happen should get a "bad business" award.
A woman is suing a restaurant in California after finding a rolled-up condom in her soup.
Laila Sultan was eating clam chowder at McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant in Irvine, in February last year.
She said after spitting out something rubbery that she'd bitten into, she spent 15 minutes vomiting in a restaurant toilet.
Sheesh. I've never had a bad experience like that, but back when Mrs. Businesspundit and I were dating, we stopped into a Shoneys for some milkshakes, and after she finished hers she realized there was a ketchup bottle cap at the bottom of the glass. Needless to say we have never been back.