1) We match advertisers with bloggers
2) Advertisers propose a topic or question (not an advertorial)
3) Bloggers accept or reject the proposal
4) If they accept, bloggers discuss the topic or question, and link to the discussion on their blog's front page
5) Advertisers truly engage audiences without doing evil; bloggers get paid for doing what they do best – blogging!
Apparently I missed the announcement a few weeks ago. It's an interesting concept, but I'm not sure how well bloggers will take to it. Some people think it crosses the line.