Anyone who works via the Web knows these days that search engines can be your best friends. It is all about your ranking, and there are many tricks of the trade and important strategies to learn when you want to get the attention of your friendly neighborhood search engine.
One way to accomplish this is through group strategizing. Share your ideas and learn from others in the web world through conferences like the up-coming Search Engine Strategies (SES) Conference and Expo operating at various locations throughout the U.S. and Europe. Here's more from a company press release:
Search Engine Strategies (SES) Conference and Expo is an in-depth, multi-track conference which features presentations and panel discussions that address all aspects of search engine-related promotion. Learn how search engines interact with your website and methods to improve your listings. No other event allows delegates the opportunity to learn from the experts and network with major players in the industry. Each year our conference gets bigger and better! Sign up today and learn how to maximize your search engine marketing and optimization.
- Delivers real-time actionable information you need to grow your business;
- Teaches the ins-and-outs of search engine marketing & optimization;
- Provides a unique setting to network with fellow marketers and search engine industry professionals;
- Grants access to the world's most comprehensive gathering of search engine marketing & optimization-related solutions providers and potential partners & affiliates;
- Updates available at the SES blog.
What You Will Learn
- How search engines list Web sites for free and through paid placements;
- How to get free "organic" traffic by building a site that pleases search engines and your visitors;
- How to efficiently purchase listings guaranteed to rank your company at the top of search engine results;
- How to calculate the ROI of your search marketing efforts by tracking your visitors
Sposnored Post from Search Engine Strategies