This week’s #1 job could be the most disgusting we’ve ever seen.
1. Vancouver: -enema nurse-
to give enema in home to handicapped gent-should have nurses training or willing to learn-
2. NC: Professional Golf Assistant
Purpose for the position:
To greet each customer immediately as they arrive at the club, always being friendly and courteous. Always assist customers with all outside services. Keep the lines of communication open with golf shop staff. Keep the driving range set up orderly with golf balls available to customers. Strive to provide exceptional customer service to all golf patrons.
1. Rotate markers from front to back of tee and from left side to right side.
2. Keep baskets picked up and stacked neatly at dispensing area.
3. Maintain adequate supply of range balls in dispenser.
4. Maintain a clean environment around dispenser.
5. Pick the entire range daily, checking the truckster and picker unit for service before using.
6. Wash balls before placing in dispenser and change water in washer on monday and friday.
Educational preparation, certifications, skills and abilities:
• three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Even caddies need experience in this market.
3. NJ: Enjoy the web?
This is a part time job / flexible hrs. Computer Proficient is a + but not required
12/ hours – week minimum required
Payment is between $625 and $1250 a week.
Payday is on Friday’s only!
Does anyone actually enjoy the Web? Just askin.’
4. Montana: F/T Cake Decorator
We are currently accepting applications for a FT, Experienced Cake Decorator. Must have Cake Decorating training or equivalent experience. Must be creative and artistic, and have great people skills.
I had no idea that cake decorators are specifically trained. Impressive.
5. Montana: CARETAKER NEEDED FOR A RANCH
You will be doing light work around the ranch, typically 6-8 hours a day, 5 days a week. Duties will include, but not limited to; feeding horses, assisting with haying operation and general ranch work.
You will share a house with ranch owner. Utilities paid and a cell phone will be provided. A vehicle will be provided for ranch use. You will be provided ½ calf (beef) per year. You will be allotted to shoot 1 elk (either sex) & 1 doe deer per year. You will receive 1-week vacation after 1 year with a 1 yr contract.
One week vacation after one year with a one year contract…isn’t that the same as being laid off, then coming back a week later?