Be a body man, taste wine for a living, or just swing your hair in front of a camera. Some weird jobs truly don’t sound that bad:
1. Virginia: Winery Tasting Room Staff
Candidates will be responsible for promoting wine sales through customer service, engaging our visitors in a genuine and friendly manner. We are looking for great personalities and willingness to learn about winery hospitality. This is mostly a weekend only position during the low season but could increase to more hours soon.
• Compensation: $10 per hour plus commissions
Breathalyzer tests required once an hour.
2. Texas: Bodyman
AUTOMOTIVE /AUTO BODY Family owned Independent for 40 years needs bodyman. Very busy shop and a good place to work. Only those who are professional with 10+ years experience and who own tools need apply. Competitive pay & no weekends. Medical. We hire only the best.
Plus, you get the coolest job title ever.
3. Virtual: In Game Support Representative
We are looking for an experienced, creative and motivated individual who loves video games to provide customer support to our players.
• Provide email, chat and moderation support for multiplayer online games
• Assist players with game play questions, issues and minimal technical support
• Ensure player issues are handled quickly, properly and completely
• Report on player activity and feedback
• Loves video games (especially ours!)
• Internet fluency and computer savvy
• 2-3 years phone-based / internet-based customer service experience
Please refrain from joining pickup groups to bolster your own game points.
4. National: Make 5k to 10k per month with a Great product in a slow economy
NO Recession here! Our sales have soared in this down economy!
There is absolutely no cold calling! Our reps are making $10,000
to $20,000 a month, Part Time, taking calls from home. Some are
making over $30,000 per month.
You will be selling our PHONE BROADCASTING SYSTEMS
They are the most powerful and cost effective advertising systems EVER.
It’s simply the BEST that there is and it works better than the Internet!
This ad is basically telling applicants to become a telemarketer who sells telemarketing machines to other telemarketers. Incestuous, isn’t it?
5. Beirut: MODELS NEEDED FOR A SHAMPOO AD
Hair product looking for both males and females to appear in upcoming print and commercial campaign. All hair types and ethnicities welcome to apply. Roles are non-speaking. These ads will run nationally so a great opportunity for the right talent. Pay for shoot is $500. Please send 4 to 6 photos and a CV if possible , THANKS AND GOOD LUCK
Sorry, we don’t accept shaved heads.