PrintRunner has offered to give away a set of 250 business cards to 3 Business Pundit readers. They’re a full-service print shop offering brochures, flyers, catalogs, posters and more. Based in Southern California, PrintRunner was featured on the 2009 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies.
Here’s what you get when you win:
– A set of 250 quality, full-color business cards
– Single or double-sided
– Glossy or matte
– Water-resistant UV coating
– Customize the cards any way you want
– Next business day or 3 business day delivery
The cards are free, but you have to pay for shipping at checkout. Winners will receive a special code to order their free cards.
How do you win?
The contest will run until January 24. I’ll pick three winners who give the best completion to the sentence below:
In order to fix our financial problems, the US government needs to…
Write your answer in the comments section below. Winners will have the most accurate, original, unusual, funny, or otherwise eye-catching reply.
• You can only win once
• Open to U.S. residents only
• Must be 18 and over and not an employee or a relative of an employee of PrintRunner LLC
• No purchase necessary
I’ll post the winners on Monday, January 25.