Freight brokers can be either individuals or companies that function as intermediaries for companies with shipping requirements and companies which serve as carriers. Brokers are not in charge of the actual shipment, but they do have a role to play in assessing the requirements of the shipper and communicating these with the carrier. Brokers also communicate information on pricing.
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Learn more about our advertising options
- Anonymous on 25 Well-Paying Jobs that Most People Overlook (and Why)
- Hardik Upadhyay on 10 Little Known Loopholes in America’s Healthcare System
- Uncle B on 10 Global Businesses that Worked With the Nazis
- Anonymous on US States Renamed for Countries With Similar GDP
- hardworker76 on 5 Things to Know Before Becoming an ELance Provider
- Ana on 25 Quotable Thanksgiving Quotes
- frankie on New Tylenol Ads – Will the Strategy Work?
- Jeanette Lever on 10 People Who Won the Lottery–Then Lost it All
- August on 12 Millionaires Who Don’t Deserve Their Fortunes
- larrycf on The 5 Worst US Presidents in History